The UCL Academy Level 3 (6th Form)
The UCL Academy Level 3 (6th Form) is an exciting, stimulating place to learn. We offer a distinctive and stimulating curriculum enriched by contributions from UCL’s academics, while our Level 3 students also benefit from access to the university’s facilities.
Around 60% of our A level students go on to attend Russell Group universities and we aim to ensure that every student is afforded every available opportunity to fulfil their potential.
The UCL Academy offers you:
- Access to the facilities and expertise of our university sponsor, UCL;
- State-of-the-art facilities in our new Academy building;
- A unique, Levels-based approach to study;
- Leadership opportunities, as a mentor to younger students at the school, and through volunteering and community work;
- A range of enrichment opportunities designed to give you confidence in your own abilities and to provide you with the kinds of experience that employers and university admissions tutors will really value
For information on how to apply to join The UCL Academy 6th Form and details of open events click here.
For The UCL Academy Level 3 (6th Form) Prospectus click here
To watch the UCL Academy 6th Form video click here
"The connection with UCL is a real benefit. We receive lectures from academics who are experts in their field, mentoring from university students, and we learn in spaces that are similar to those in the university environment."
"The drive of our students is fuelled by our teachers’ support and compassion. They always push us to try our hardest, and be the best that we can be, such as encouraging us to go for the best universities, and that enables us to be really successful."
"We started with a vision for how a diverse inner London school could, with the support of one of the world’s leading universities, inspire our students, and today 60% of A level students go on to Russell Group universities."
"Around 60% of 6th form students now move on to Russell Group universities and our first GCSE results were well above national average."
"The benefits our students enjoy from our sponsor start on their very first day at school, which they spend at University College London hearing from inspirational and world-leading academics."